- Secure Ordering
Up To 10 Year
- Fast Delivery
- Best Price
We offer complimentary assembly for this product. We can distribute this product only in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane metro area.
This product is not available to be distributed in SA and WA, we can distribute this product from our NSW, VIC, QLD warehouses, please contact us on 1300 686 666 to check out alternative similar products available in SA and WA.
We Process All Orders Same Business Day!
5 Things you MUST consider before buying an Ergonomic Chair
1. Adjust-ability: The Height of Seats and Arms should be adjustable for all Ergonomic Chairs as a standard for comfort. In addition, an Adjustable Lumbar Support to promote good sitting posture is also essential. Being able to adjust the Angle of the Seat as well as the Seat Back Width and Height will offer complete ergonomic and comfort.
2. Lumbar Support: Lower back support in an ergonomic chair is very important. The lumbar spine has an inward curve, and sitting for long periods without support for this curve tends to lead to slouching (which flattens the natural curve) and strains the structures in the lower spine. An ergonomic chair should have a lumbar adjustment (both height and depth) so each user can get the proper fit to support the inward curve of the lower back.
3. Seat Material: The materials on the office chair seat and back should have enough padding to be comfortable to sit on for extended periods of time. Choose a chair with Extra Padded & Mounded Seat for extra comfort.
4. Weight Rating: Any ergonomic chair should easily rotate so the user can reach different areas of his or her desk without straining. The Weight Rating is particular import here as the chair
5. Warranty: 3 Year Warranty on an Ergonomic Chair is a must, however 5/10 Year should be preferred to ensure the advertised features of the chair have gone through rigorous quality tests to ensure they are there to last. Avoid chairs with 1 or 2 Year as they will only last as long as the warranty period.
Why Do We Like the Vita Mesh Chair?
- Adjustable Seat Height
- Adjustable Seat and Back Angle
- Adjustable Lumbar
- Adjustable Arms
- Breathable Mesh Back
- Moulded Seat Foam
- 120KG Weight Rating
- 5 Year Local Warranty
- Adjustable seat height
- Adjustable seat and back angle
- Adjustable lumbar
- Adjustable arms
- Synchron mechanism with 3 locking positions
- 680mm black nylon base
- Moulded seat foam
- Korean mesh back
- Available in black only
- Minor assembly required
- Suitable for indoor use only
- 5 year warranty
Weight limit is 120kg
Please refer to the product images
Not sure how to choose the best Ergonomic Chair? Click here