- Secure Ordering
Up To 10 Year
- Fast Delivery
- Best Price
For bulk purchase more than 10 units, please contact our sales team for the bulk discount 1300 686 666.
This product is currently not available for distribution in WA for standard promo shipping cost, please email us for pallet quotes or alternative products in WA
The Artemis Armchair by Siesta is no ordinary plastic chair. It’s extraordinary strength is due to the entire chair being one-piece injection moulded polypropylene, the legs reinforced with glass fibre for even more stability. The plastic is packed with UV stabiliser, so this chair will not fade or go brittle even in the sunniest weather conditions. Siesta’s Artemis Armchair is built to last in busy commercial venues, indoor or outdoor.
Matching chair to the Ares Chair
- 5 years warranty
- Stackable 4 to 6 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Dimensions: 565W x 580D x 830H x 450 Seat Height
- Arm Height: 675H
- Unit Weight: 5kg, SWL: 150kg
- Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Black, White, Chocolate, Taupe
- Replaceable feet
- CATAS Tested
- Matching Products: Ares Chair, Ares Barstool
- Made in Europe
- Product Brochure
Please Note: Product Sizes, Weights & Colours may vary and are subject to change.
1. Outdoor furniture - General safety requirements EN 581-1:2006
2. Seat and back static load test EN 1728:2000
3. Seat and back fatigue test EN 1728:2000
4. Leg forward static load test EN 1728:2000
5. Leg sideways static load test EN 1728:2000
6. Seat impact test EN 1728:2000
7. Stability - EN 1022:2005
Seat & Back Static Load Test
|Seat Load (kg)||Back Force (kg)||Number of Cycles|
|204||57||10 x 10s|
|204||57||1 x 30 min
Seat Front Edge Static Load Test
|Seat Load (kg)||Number of Cycles|
General Safety Requirements
- Edges of seat, back rest and arm rests rounded and chamfered
- All other parts: free from burrs, sharp edges and sharp points.
Tubular Components Safety Requirements
- Absence of tubular components with diameter > 7 mm and < 12 mm with a depth > 10 mm.
- Tubulars in contact with the floor are closed. Holes in them are allowed as long as they are < 7 mm or > 12 mm
Shear & Squeeze Points Safety Requirements
- Absence of shear and squeeze points, created by loads applied during normal use.
- Conformity to requirements of clause 5 of standard EN 581-1