- Secure Ordering
Up To 10 Year
- Fast Delivery
- Best Price
For bulk purchase more than 10 units, please contact our sales team for the bulk discount 1300 686 666.
This product is currently not available for distribution in WA for standard promo shipping cost, please email us for pallet quotes or alternative products in WA.
The Aruba Tub Chair is an injection moulded resin chair, the non-metalic frame will never unravel, rust or decay, with rattan look seat and back. Reinforced with glass fibre to strengthen the legs and boost the weight capacity. The Aruba Tub Chair is stackable, designed for outdoor use, UV stable and weather proof, it will not fade or go brittle in Australia’s harsh outdoor conditions. Strong yet lightweight, this chair will add class to your venue. It’s sleek profile is pleasant to the eye so this chair is as charming as it is functional. Very easy to clean, just hose it down.
- 5 years warranty
- Stackable 4 to 6 high
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Seat: Beige cushion available at an extra cost – 50mm thick cushion covered with polyester fabric & finished with piping, washable & suitable for outdoor use
- Dimensions: 740W x 750D x 800H x 440 Seat Height
- Arm Height: 650 up to 750 H
- Unit Weight: 7.5kg, SWL: 150kg, Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Chocolate – Special Order Colours: White
- Replaceable feet, CATAS Tested
- Matching Products: All Resin Rattan Range Products
- Made in Europe
- 3 Month warranty on cushions
- Product Brochure
Optional cushion available in Beige only – 50mm thick cushion covered with polyester fabric & finished with piping – washable & suitable for both indoor/outdoor use
Please Note: Product Sizes, Weights & Colours may vary and are subject to change.
1. Outdoor furniture - General safety requirements EN 581-1:2006
2. Seat and back static load test EN 1728:2000
3. Seat and back fatigue test EN 1728:2000
4. Arm downwards static load test EN1728:2000
5. Arm fatigue test EN 1728:2000
6. Leg forward static load test EN 1728:2000
7. Leg sideways static load test EN 1728:2000
8. Seat impact test EN 1728:2000
9. Stability - EN 1022:2005
Seat & Back Static Load Test
|Seat Load (kg)||Back Force (kg)||Number of Cycles|
|204||57||10 x 10s|
|204||57||1 x 30 min
Seat Front Edge Static Load Test
|Seat Load (kg)||Number of Cycles|
General Safety Requirements
- Edges of seat, back rest and arm rests rounded and chamfered
- All other parts: free from burrs, sharp edges and sharp points.
Tubular Components Safety Requirements
- Absence of tubular components with diameter > 7 mm and < 12 mm with a depth > 10 mm.
Shear & Squeeze Points Safety Requirements
- Absence of shear and squeeze points, created by loads applied during normal use.
- Conformity to requirements of clause 5 of standard EN 581-1