- Secure Ordering
Up To 10 Year
- Fast Delivery
- Best Price
For bulk purchase more than 10 units, please contact our sales team for the bulk discount 1300 686 666.
This product is currently not available for distribution in WA for standard promo shipping cost, please email us for pallet quotes or alternative products in WA
The Fiji Sunlounger is an injection moulded resin lounge, the non-metalic frame will never unravel, rust or decay, with rattan look seat and back. Reinforced with glass fibre to add strength and boost the weight capacity. The Fiji Sunlounger is stackable, designed for outdoor use, UV stable and weather proof, it will not fade or go brittle in Australia’s harsh outdoor conditions. Strong yet lightweight, this sun lounger will add class to your venue. It’s sleek profile is pleasant to the eye so this sun lounger is as charming as it is functional. Very easy to clean, just hose it down.
- 3 years warranty
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
- Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
- Seat: Chocolate and Anthracite Premium 50mm thick cushion covered with Etisilk polyster fabric and finished with piping available at an additional cost. Water resistant with UV. Standard Beige Cushions also available.
- Dimensions: 730W x 1870D x 440H
- Unit Weight: 14kg, SWL: 150kg, Supplied assembled
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
- Stocked In: Anthracite, Chocolate, White
- Replaceable feet
- CATAS Tested
- Matching Products: All Resin Rattan Range Products
- Made in Europe
- 3 Month warranty on cushions (replaceable)
- Product Brochure
Optional Premium cushions available in Chocolate and Anthracite. 50mm thick cushion covered with Etisilk polyster fabric and finished with piping. Water resistant with UV. Standard Beige Cushions also available.
Please Note: Product Sizes, Weights & Colours may vary and are subject to change.
1. Outdoor furniture - General safety requirements EN 581-1:2006
2. Loungers- seat and back static load test EN 581-2:2009, clause B.2.1.1
3. Loungers: seat and back static load test - reclining back rest EN 581-2:2009
4. Loungers. Seat fatigue test EN 581-2:2009, clause B.2.1.2
5. Loungers. Seat and back fatigue test. Reclining back rest EN 581-2:2009
6. Loungers. Multi-position back rest: fatigue test EN 581-2:2009, clause B.2.1.3
7. Loungers. Arm downwards static load test EN 581-2:2009, clause B.2.1.4
8. Loungers. Armrests fatigue test EN 581-2:2009, clause B.2.1.5
9. Loungers. Seat impact test EN 581-2:2009, clause B.2.1.6
10. Loungers. Stability EN 581-2:2009, clause B.3
Seat & Back Static Load Test
|Seat Load (kg)||Back Force (kg)||Number of Cycles|
|204||57||10 x 10s|
|204||57||1 x 30 min
Seat Front Edge Static Load Test
|Seat Load (kg)||Number of Cycles|
General Safety Requirements
- Edges of seat, back rest and arm rests rounded and chamfered
- All other parts: free from burrs, sharp edges and sharp points.
Tubular Components Safety Requirements
- Absence of tubular components with diameter > 7 mm and < 12 mm with a depth > 10 mm.
- Tubulars in contact with the floor are closed. Holes in them are allowed as long as they are < 7 mm or > 12 mm
Shear & Squeeze Points Safety Requirements
- Absence of shear and squeeze points, created by parts operated by powered mechanism.
- Absence of shear and squeeze points, created by loads applied during normal use.
- Conformity to requirements of clause 5 of standard EN 581-1