- Secure Ordering
Up To 10 Year
- Fast Delivery
- Best Price
For bulk purchase more than 10 units, please contact our sales team for the bulk discount 1300 686 666.
This product is currently not available for distribution in WA for standard promo shipping cost, please email us for pallet quotes or alternative products in WA.
Mykonos Lounge Sofa XL is designed for easy self assembly, it is made of durable weather-resistant resin reinforced with glass fibre. Non-metallic frame will never unravel, rust or decay. It is UV protected which insures the colours will not fade. Can be disassembled. For indoor and outdoor contract use.
- 5 years warranty
- 5 year structural warranty
- Made in Europe
- Optional cushions available in Beige, Anthracite, Light Brown & Black only – 100mm thick cushion covered with Etisilk polyster fabric and finished with piping. Cushions are specially designed for Mykonos Lounge Set. Water resistant with UV for indoor/outdoor use. 2 year warranty on cushions
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Supplied unassembled – Easy assembly
- SWL: 150 kg
- Weather resistant, UV Stabilised – Will not fade under direct sunlight
- Product Brochure
Please Note: Product Sizes, Weights & Colours may vary and are subject to change.
Video & Assemply
1. Outdoor furniture - General safety requirements EN 581-1:2017
2. Seat and back static load test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
3. Seat and back fatigue test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
4. Arm downwards static load test EN1728:2012+AC:2013
5. Arm fatigue test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
6. Leg forward static load test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
7. Leg sideways static load test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
8. Seat impact test EN 1728:2012+AC:2013
9. Stability - EN 1022:2005
Seat & Back Static Load Test
|Seat Load (kg)||Back Force (kg)||Number of Cycles|
|204||57||10 x 10s|
|204||57||1 x 30 min
Seat Front Edge Static Load Test
|Seat Load (kg)||Number of Cycles|
General Safety Requirements
- Edges of seat, back rest and arm rests rounded and chamfered
- All other parts: free from burrs, sharp edges and sharp points.
- Any load bearing part of furniture not come loose unintentionally
Tubular Components Safety Requirements
- Absence of tubular components with diameter > 7 mm and < 12 mm with a depth > 10 mm.
- Tubulars in contact with the floor are closed. Holes in them are allowed as long as they are < 7 mm or > 12 mm
Shear & Squeeze Points Safety Requirements
- Absence of shear and squeeze points, created by loads applied during normal use.
- Conformity to requirements of clause 5 of standard EN 581-1