- Secure Ordering
Up To 10 Year
- Fast Delivery
- Best Price
We have local warehouses in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA.
5 Things you MUST consider before buying an Ergonomic Chair
1. Adjust-ability: The Height of Seats and Arms should be adjustable for all Ergonomic Chairs as a standard for comfort. In addition, an Adjustable Lumbar Support to promote good sitting posture is also essential. Being able to adjust the Angle of the Seat as well as the Seat Back Width and Height will offer complete ergonomic and comfort.
2. Lumbar Support: Lower back support in an ergonomic chair is very important. The lumbar spine has an inward curve, and sitting for long periods without support for this curve tends to lead to slouching (which flattens the natural curve) and strains the structures in the lower spine. An ergonomic chair should have a lumbar adjustment (both height and depth) so each user can get the proper fit to support the inward curve of the lower back.
3. Seat Material: The materials on the office chair seat and back should have enough padding to be comfortable to sit on for extended periods of time. Choose a chair with Extra Padded & Mounded Seat for extra comfort.
4. Weight Rating: Any ergonomic chair should easily rotate so the user can reach different areas of his or her desk without straining. The Weight Rating is particular import here as the chair
5. Warranty: 3 Year Warranty on an Ergonomic Chair is a must, however 5/10 Year should be preferred to ensure the advertised features of the chair have gone through rigorous quality tests to ensure they are there to last. Avoid chairs with 1 or 2 Year as they will only last as long as the warranty period.
Why Do We Like the Ergo Task?
- The Ultimate Ergonomic Chair
- BIFMA and ARFDI Certification
- 10 Year Warranty
- 165KG Weight Rating
- Adjustable Seat & Back Height
- Adjustable Seat and Back Angle Control
- Adjustable Seat Tilt Angle, and Seat Slider
- REALLY Comfortable Seat and Mesh
- Best 165kg Mesh Chair under $400
This item is in stock, we have local warehouses in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA.
The Ergo task comes with a full set of adjustments to assist in supporting you in a full range of tasks. Suited to heavy duty use with seat slide for extra seat depth and ratchet back for extra back height and a fully ergonomic mechanism for seat and back adjustment.
AFRDI and BIFMA tested with Green Guard Gold certification backed by a 10 year warranty.
Key Product Features
- Optional Adjustable Arms (Height and Width)
- Adjustable Seat Height
- Adjustable Back Height (Ratchet Back)
- Adjustable Seat Angle Control
- Adjustable Back Angle Control
- Adjustable Seat Forward Tilt
- Adjustable Seat Slider (4 Positions)
- Adjustable Seat & Back Tilt
- Ratchet Back (Please see image below with the seat back raised)
- Fully Ergonomic (All of the features can be adjusted independently)
- Mesh Backing for Superior Breathability
- Thick Moulded Foam Seat Cushion
- Synchron Mechanism with Tension Control
- Heavy Duty Weight Rating of 165 kg
- AFRDI and BIFMA Certification
- Greenguard Gold certification
- 10 Year Warranty
Ergo Task with its back raised
Ergo Task with its back lowered
|SKU||Back Height||Seat Depth||Seat Width||Seat Height|
Not sure how to choose the best Ergonomic Chair? Click here